By default, every application that is installed on android phone will be automatically stored into the phone’s internal memory. But the problem is this may slow down your system performance and you can not install any other apps on your android phone because there is no available space to install anymore.
To fix these problems, you can move all the installed apps to your SD card. In this article I’ll explain how to move apps to SD card on non-rooted android phone.
- Install the App 2 SD app from google play store for free.
- Launch the apps
- Let’s App 2 SD to generate and build the application list.
- Clear the app cache if you see a prompt message.
- In the main interface, you will see all the apps which can be moved to SD card. Tap on the app that you want to move to SD card. In this example, I’ve chosen the Skype app.
- Tap on the ‘Move to SD card’ button.
- Wait until the moving process complete
- If you wish to move all applications to SD card, on the App2SD home page, press button on the bottom right of the screen and tap on ‘Move all apps’.
- choose applications that you wish to move to SD card and press OK.